Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Perfect is a hard adjective to achieve

+2 HS
Doak412's picture
November 17, 2016 at 11:34pm
17 Comments

After watching tonight's game it's becoming clear that being perfect is so hard to achieve. After Ohio State lost to Penn State I read through so many of the message board post but as of today and it is by no means a given it is looking like Ohio State and Scum will meet 2 vs 3. Houston winning tonight helps the Oklahoma win look even better. I'm personally hoping they win out and I know this whole community is with me. IF we win out and Wisconsin/PSU wins out if Wisconsin wins the championship how do we not make the tittle run? We have the head to head on the road plus beat the only other team Wisconsin didn't beat. On top of that a road game at night is better than a natural game. If PSU wins out they definitely have the argument and people have made many references to that on this website but I write this post tonight assuming that November 26 will put OSU over the top. I want your input and accept your down votes go bucks F Xichigan

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments