Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

SAM LB 2016 (Darron Lee spot)

0 HS
BuckeyeCrusdader's picture
January 20, 2016 at 1:43pm
27 Comments

I am curious to who takes Darron Lee's spot in 2016. If anyone on the staff has any information that would be great.

Chris Worley 6'2" 225 RS Jr. - He has backed up Lee for the past 2 years but without gaining a ton of playing time. Like Lee he came into OSU as a 3 star athlete/saftey.

Jerome Baker 6'1" 215 So.* - He was a highly rated recruit who we flipped from UF. He has the speed to be a play maker but needs to add some weight in the off season if he's going to start. People have talked about him moving back to safety which I don't see unless Smith and Burrows can't get past their injuries.

Justin Hilliard 6'1" 230 RS Fr. - Highly rated recruit.. 5 star. Athletic LB who some say may not have room on his frame to add a lot more weight. Most project him to play on the other side but his talent and skill set may allow him to play any of the 3 LB positions.

I don't know if one guy has the commanding lead but I'm guessing it will be a battle in spring practice and fall camp.

*Thanks guys

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments