Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State's Season Isn't Over

0 HS
305Buck's picture
November 21, 2015 at 11:52pm
32 Comments

I know a lot of people are disgusted by this loss, I was sick to my stomach watching that game as well, but I don't think the season is over yet. Ohio State needs a lot of help, but this senior class, Zeke, Bosa and every other Junior leaving early can still go out with a bang.

It all starts with beating ttun convincingly this upcoming weekend. This team needs to stay focused on the task ahead and play hard. Playcalling doesn't give me any confidence in this game, but if we win it will be a top 10 win. We need to hope that Penn State can beat MSU and then we need to beat a top 4 Iowa team convincingly as well, in the B1G 10 Championship. That gives Ohio State two quality wins and a top 15 loss, not as bad as the loss last season. 

Oklahoma State needs to take out Oklahoma, as they are the only Big 12 team that will get in over Ohio State, imo, if they win out. Stanford needs to beat Notre Dame and we all know Florida is getting destroyed by Bama. 

If all of this happens, Ohio State will make the playoffs. It all starts with Penn State beating MSU next weekend, though. It disgusts me to say this, but we all need to be HUGE Penn State fans next weekend. 

A man can dream, right?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments