Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I dont blame zeke for his comments at all.

0 HS
PoopOnMichigan13's picture
November 21, 2015 at 10:06pm
48 Comments

Im hearing a lot of hate thrown at zeke for his comments after the game. I dont blame him. The playing calling was predictable as hell. We refused to pass against an average pass defense and played right into their strength by running predictable read options. He deserves more carries. That simple. Im confused as to how he didnt get more. At the same time we should have taken more deepballs earlier in the game and not at our own goaline. We did nothing to help stretch the defense and played right into their hands by running too much with Jt and doing it in a way that was easily predictable.
As far as him saying he wont comeback, he was crying before the game, he already made that decision and was venting after the game. He's disappointed and deservedly so. He deserves much more than 11 carries. The play calling was absolute shit to the point I was predicting plays and Ive never even played before. I know football well but shouldnt be able to predict most of our plays.
I knwo it wasnt the most mature thing to do. But he is a competitive guy who felt like he was put in bad situation that was out of his control and he was right.Our defense played pretty damn well and our offense lost the game due to terrible and predictable play calling. I for one believe and hope Beck is gone next year. And again my main point here is defending zeke. He had every right to be pissed and was emotional and said what he really felt. I support him for being honest.
However, the season is not over and we still have work to do. Go bucks!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments