Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Meyer radio show recap: Seniors, MSU, Elliott

0 HS
Defiance's picture
November 19, 2015 at 2:48pm
6 Comments

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer joined co-hosts Paul Keels and Jim Lachey for his weekly call-in radio show.

No. 3 OSU (10-0, 6-0) hosts No. 9 Michigan State (9-1, 5-1) in the season’s final home game on Saturday (3:30 p.m., ABC). tOSU will salute 18 seniors before the game and Meyer touched on one that is especially close to his heart:

Meyer said it will be tough to say goodbye to senior wide receiver Braxton Miller, who started three years at quarterback before suffering a shoulder injury.

“That’s going to be a hard one to look out there and know you are not going to be able to coach him anymore,” Meyer said. “He is a very unselfish guy. He's a credit to our university. He’s not perfect … but he’s been raised the right way. He’s got a great family and is a credit to this university.”

Urban hits on a long list of topics but here's a special little nugget that I wasn't aware of until I read it here:

Meyer on guesting at ESPN’s College GameDay on the Oval Saturday morning -- "I can't wait to see the nutjobs at GameDay."

Here's a link to the article, definitely worth the short read.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments