Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fun TTUN Fact...

0 HS
DaiTheFlu's picture
September 17, 2015 at 4:16pm
60 Comments

I, like all self respecting Buckeye fans, find most TTUN fans to be insufferably arrogant, whether in regards to their academics, being the "winningest program of all time" or how they play a much tougher schedule than we do.

Case in point: A couple months back, I recall seeing a thread on Mtrollblog that essentially discounted Ohio State's recent dominance and national championship to the B1G being "historically weak". Aside from being incorrect, it also makes their recent incompetence all the more hilarious. When I saw this, I decided to do a bit of research and found quite an interesting tidbit. In 2014, Ohio State beat 3 teams that finished in the final AP top 5: MSU, Bama and Oregon. Michigan has, since the year 2000, beaten TWO such teams: Ohio State in 2003 and Penn State in 2005. You read that right: we beat more top 5 teams IN ONE SEASON than Michigan has beaten in 15 years.

"The leaders and best", indeed. Discuss.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments