Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Analysts- "OSU is so great."

0 HS
WeakSideLB's picture
September 8, 2015 at 9:34pm
44 Comments

Mini rant

Not trying to offend but I could care less what Skip Bayless, David Pollack, Clay Travis, or any other "analyst" thinks about Ohio State. Just like talking heads who keep saying OSU is heads above all other teams. Too early to know. I ignore their compliments and most criticisms. They're front running jock sniffers.

It's all guessing. If they turn out to be correct, the "analysts" make sure you know. If incorrect, they rarely bring it up. They want us to talk about it and tune in. I keep seeing posts bringing up compliments or criticism from some analysts. just remember:

Last year ESPN had something like 25 analysts make preseason picks of teams to win each conference, the 4 teams to make playoff, and champion. Zero of them picked OSU (all picked MSU or Wisc to win B1G). Right before the playoffs, 15 or so predicted the winners of the two semifinals, and the champion. Only 1 picked OSU to beat Bama, and 0 picked them to win the National Championship. 

They don't have some superior insight. They watch same games we do. I hope we have a special season. We'll know what we have in 4 months!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments