Ohio State football fan talk.

"Eddie George Believes Cardale Jones Will Start For The Buckeyes"

0 HS
Buckeye Jack's picture
September 4, 2015 at 5:18am
51 Comments

"Eddie George Believes Cardale Jones Will Start For The Buckeyes"

Eddie's gut feeling? Cardale Jones.

It is clear that most 11W members (82% in a recent 11W poll) feel JT will get the start against Va Tech. Maybe some other former players have spoken publicly. But the ones I'm aware of are Devin Smith and Eddie George. They seem to favor Cardale. Their quotes:

Devin Smith - "It's not difficult, especially when you have a guy like Cardale throwing the ball, who puts it right on the money and hits you in stride," Smith said during Ohio State's on-campus media day on Tuesday. "I feel like we're way more effective when we throw deep. Not to take anything away from J.T., but with the strength Cardale has in his arm it makes it a lot easier for us."

Eddie George - "If it was me, my gut feeling tells me its Cardale Jones. Because he has the size, the arm, and now the experience; the momentum from last season to really take his game to another level. Just my gut telling me that."

Short article, and audio of yesterday's radio interview with Eddie George (Norris & Davis Show, CBS Baltimore)... link below:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/09/03/eddie-believes-cardale-jones-wi...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments