Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Just scored tics for the game. All Buckeyes coming down welcome to Blacksburg!

0 HS
VTrider's picture
September 3, 2015 at 12:22am
41 Comments

First off, this game will be epic!  Night game in Lane Stadium, Sports Center, classes cancelled, free Brad Paisley concert the night before (not that there's anything wrong with that), the consensus Number 1 coming into Blacksburg, the history of last year's game.  The atmosphere will be incredible!!!  Soak it in, enjoy it, this doesn't happen often. 

Welcome Buckeyes.  I went to the game in Columbus last year, and felt ok about our chances.  We played our best game of the year and were not able to duplicate that feat.  The Buckeye fans were classy and welcoming and I hope everyone coming has a great game experience this year as well.  I'll share my Wild Turkey with any willing Buckeye fan. 

This year, I like our chances as well, but I fully expect a Buckeye team rankled at the loss last year.  I expect Urban Meyer as a master motivator to have a very talented team ready to go all out with something to prove.  They are going to be met by a confident, highly motivated Hokie squad that is ready to answer the call.  This is going to be a very physical contest and I expect a great one!  Enjoy the game, it will be awesome!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments