Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Can Someone Please Explain Why Hackenberg is Projected so High

0 HS
Louie1131's picture
August 29, 2015 at 8:16pm
68 Comments

[MOD: Please start creating better forum titles. No more teasers, one-worders, and the like. I've gone ahead and fixed yours for you. You're welcome.]

So I'm watching the Indiana/Penn State replay on BTN (I'm literally that bored) while reading this write up about Hackenberg's greatness... Why? Why in the hell is he projected so high?!? And please tell me its more than the "prototypical NFL QB body type". He repeatedly makes poor decisions, and throws wildly inaccurate passes seemingly every other throw he makes. Yes, ok his line was garbage but even when he isn't hurried he still makes poor decisions/throws. Nate Sudfeld's sorry ass looks better than Hackenberg in this game, and lets be honest, Indiana isn't exactly known for their stingy defense. Someone please explain the gross obsession the media has with this guy. 

Any statements involving the phrases "high ceiling", "great footwork", "polarizing talent", or "mental acuity" will be disregarded as spam.

Thank you...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments