Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who decides which team plays where in the playoffs?

0 HS
Sevenandcounting's picture
August 15, 2015 at 9:54am
18 Comments

So last year it's clear why we played in LA, the best team ever in their natural bowl so we had to mosey in tail between our legs ready for the southern justice that is SEC football (italics on the phone). And Oregon was a natural fit for the rose bowl as well. But in the event that the teams bowls don't coincide with their historical bowls how is it decided? Do the top two teams pick? Do the bowls have preference? Is it locked in as a 1-4 2-3 already? I've scoured the Internet for nearly twenty minutes and can find nothing on the official site or any other off shoot. I'm just curious I already have cancelable rooms booked in Dallas and Miami, and flint Michigan to serve as punishment if we come up short. Man, flint on New Year's Eve is going to be the 7th level of hell if that is how it ends up. If any of you know the secret to this please share and I promise at least one if not thousands of up votes. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments