Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

FUN THOUGHTS - SILVER BULLETS, BUFFALO JONES AND E2 (E SQUARED)

0 HS
Bucknutzone's picture
January 24, 2015 at 11:27pm
14 Comments

Friends, I had to build up 50 points to start a topic.   I wanted to talk about something that is coming somewhere out of left field for my first forum.  

I believe the Silver Bullets are back and in the making.  I think that was a clever nickname for the D-Backs of Ohio State.   We had a great run of Pro caliber backs for years.  This returning group has that potential.

I had two other nicknames come to mind.  Is it just me or does Cardale Jones resemble a fierce Buffalo running in a stampede ?   You just know he is going to crush anything in his path.   Wonder what he would think if we called him "Buffalo Jones"

Last Ezekial Elliot.  Man that is a mouthful.  It was so easy to say Keith Byars, Eddie George, Carlos Hyde.  Do you think Zeek would go for E2 (pronounced "E-Squared") (written E to the second power) I don't know how to place the smaller number two on the upper right corner of the capital E.  I envision a Big E with a small 2 on a shirt, the color scheme would be up for debate.   We could then refer to him as "E Squared" We have seen some of the greatest running backs pass through the shoe.  Zeek has a unique ability to go from east/west to north and never lose speed.  Plus he has the power to bust through tackles and the speed to outrun anyone secondary in college football.  Heisman watch -- Could we see an Ohio State QB and RB invited to attend the Heisman ceremony this year ?   

There he goes again!  E Squared just took another 80 yard run to the house!

If those fellas hate the idea, then I glady retract the idea.   But, you don't know until you ask.  

Your opinions are highly valued.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments