Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

No one likes a negative Nancy or a slight hint of someone only talking about what we could do better as a team.

0 HS
Little Dan's picture
January 3, 2015 at 9:58pm
28 Comments

But that's just the way it is. I'm sure all the coaches gave credit where credit is due and celebrated all night but that time period has passed for them. I bet now they are looking at what they can do to get better. Watching film and talking about missed assignments and basically pointing out all the mistakes that were made against Bama. Eventually you have tap them on the butt and say, lets go get better for the next one. I bet all of them, coaches included, just want to do better than the last game and bring us all home the trophy. I'm sure the team is talking about this in a very calm and civil manner. Can we as fans do that? Not for the next 10 days but for a day or two? Discuss some thought's on the mistakes we made in a positive manner? Only two glaring mistakes stood out to me, both on Urban. First and goal inside the 1 should be Jones under center and QB sneak four times if needed. And the first down throw with under 1:50 to go in the game. In the post game presser Urban said the first down throw was his fault. I hope Urban is also aware most arm-chair coach's all know the old school QB sneak would have scored a TD with such a huge QB as Cardale is. Any rational thought's out there on a mistake we made that we could improve upon? I believe constructive criticism is possible here but if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments