Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

After watching Harbaugh introduction...

0 HS
BuckeyeAsylum's picture
December 30, 2014 at 1:00pm
43 Comments

So the other day I watched a clip posted here on the forums I believe(Maybe it was a front page, sorry I don't exactly recall) but it was a chop up of Jim Harbaugh talking to media. While watching that I kind of figured the chop up is what made it really tough to watch... But after this thing, holy crap. Quite honestly so far he has come off as a bit rude, not really sincere, and just feels fake to me. I've tried setting my bias aside but if I am a recruit and this guy is in my living room, I'm not buying in to this.

Also, if you have a voice that is in that bad shape, maybe not drinking diet coke is a good idea. This is coming from a guy who had a horrid flu Sat/Sun and was back to streaming live w/ a comparable voice two times yesterday and another two today. I'm not drinking diet coke. Some weird ass decision making there.

At least they decided that paying him 2x Urban Meyer was not a good idea? Curious what other people got from this.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments