Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I thinks it's pretty funny, the change in mindset after the B1G championship game...

0 HS
BuckGuy003's picture
December 30, 2014 at 11:46am
26 Comments

This isn't going to make me any friends, but I've noticed a complete 180 on how a lot of fans are reacting to this game against Bama.

all year we have heard the "we better not make the playoffs cause we don't stand a chance" bit after tough games against PSU and Minn. then we shutout Wisconsin and now the confidence is through the roof!

now for get me wrong. I have believed this team could win any given Saturday, I've seen the talent but also the immaturity this team possesses. But even in today's skully DJ wrote something along the kind of "I'm not sure Alabama will even score a touchdown". If that was a joke than correct me but if not then I have no clue where this mentality of "we are the kings of defense and football" came from.

Honestly I feel like everytime we get all worked up and think we're gonna beat a Team, usually teams much worse than Alabama...its either way to close for comfort or its Va Tech.

I am eagerly waiting for Thursday and of course believe we can win...just don't want to come here after a loss and see another 180 cause the defense who has given up points all year...did the same thing. Against a great team.

enjoy the game and enjoy the holidays! Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments