Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Let's talk X-Factors against Bama

0 HS
almurray10's picture
December 29, 2014 at 10:46am
44 Comments

Good morning my fellow Buckeyes, and happy game week! It is a bittersweet time, as I am counting the days, hours, and minutes until game time - but I also don't want this roller coaster of a season to end. One way to postpone that, obviously, is for the Bucks to beat Bama on Thursday.

So, I thought it would be a nice break from the Harbaugh, Braxton/JT/Cardale, and Uniforms threads to open up some discussion about who might play the "X-Factor" role for the Bucks in this game. We all know the names that are expected to make a big impact each week, so I was hoping to get a few names that are more under the radar.

My vote is Rashad Frazier. He missed some time throughout the middle of the season, but I thought he was huge against Wisconsin in the B1G Championship game. He was dominant in setting the edge against the run which is huge because it a) dramatically reduces the effectiveness a solid ball carrier can have against a defense, and b) aids Bennett and Washington to make plays on the interior of the line. If he can make that type of an impact again on Thursday, I like the Buckeyes' chances.

So, what does everyone else think? Thanks in advance, and Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments