Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Future Depth at OG?

0 HS
JDunc686's picture
November 13, 2014 at 2:34pm
16 Comments

I was just thinking about all of the depth the staff has built at nearly every position since Urban Meyer took over.  It is awesome to think about getting to watch these competitions play out and speculate which guys will rise up to be the best of the best.  One position that seems thinner than others is the interior of the Offensive Line.  Right now Elflein is a Sophomore and Price is a R-Fr so it looks like those two could hold down the starting spots for quite a while if they are blessed with good health.  Out of last years class I think Knox and M. Jones could be beasts on the interior.  The question I propose is, who does the community see providing depth at Guard within the current roster, and even in the 2015 recruiting class?

***Side note: this is more food for thought as opposed to concern as I believe Ed Warriner is so good that he could turn Cardale Jones into an elite O-lineman if he wanted.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments