Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

An idiotic statement from a UK fan who.....

0 HS
GetBuckedUp's picture
October 13, 2014 at 2:49pm
82 Comments

Posts on this site regularly.

So when Alex Stump decided to flip to the good guys, I decided to head over to Kentucky's 247 home board and see what kind of meltdown I could find. Upon finding the meltodwn, I also found this gem of a quote from a certain UK poster who posts on Eleven Warriors.

"I have to say I am surprised and disappointed but understand the kid wanting to attend his dream school. My only thought in the negative is that Urban offered this kid JUST to prove he could take one away from UK. Time will tell if my instincts are correct. Shame on Urban if this proves correct. I just wish Alex would have paid attention to Dorian Baker, Blake Bone, Ryan Timmons, Javies Blue (stoops recruits). and their developement and compare that to jalin Marshall, Dontre Wilson, Clark, McLauren and numerous other Freshmen and Sophmores (Urban recruits) and how they have not developed. Thomas is there only good receiver.

Family and friends I am sure applied pressure and thank you Alex for flipping earlier rather than later. This gives UK an opportunity to go after another WR and good luck young man. You are a quality person on and off the field."

LOL at this statement in entirety. lets point out what is worthy of LOling at.
1.) Two different styles of offense. Air raid vs. Spread. Of course the WR's in UK's offense will put up good numbers . Funny, Dontre has nearly just as many yards as UK's top offensive player on less attempts.
2.) Development of our players? Let's talk Jalin marshal and Clark. Both were injured last year. And both have seen playing time as red shirt freshman this year. Sorry UK has such awful depth/ WR's that stoops is able to play a majority of his freshman.
OSU has deep depth at WR/Slot/Running back. OSU recruits highly ranked players and its going to be a competition for playing time. Personally the staff has done a tremendous job of developing our players.
3.)The fact that Dontre Wilson is even mentioned is idiotic and shows you don't watch football

I have Lol'ed at some of the gems he has posted on this website, but this is the gem of all gems to me.

You should really venture over to 247's UK board. The comments some of these people post are golden. Can't wait til they get exposed by Louisville, Miss. State, Tennessee, and Georgia.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments