Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What B1G coaches are fired?

0 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture
October 5, 2014 at 3:22pm
110 Comments

One of the biggest issues in the Big Ten right now is the average coaching. What coaches do you see being fired after this season and who do you see as their possible replacements. 

1. Tim Beckman sealed his fate yesterday by losing to Purdue at home. I don't see anyway he is coaching the Illini next season. Any idea on who they would bring in to replace him. 

2. Brady Hoke. Jay Glazer reported today that the 49ers won't be retaining Jim Harbaugh next season. That is ttun's best scenario. I could see Les Miles going there if they're willing to hire a 61 year old. 

3. Kevin Wilson. This will depend on if the Hoosiers can get to 6 wins and a bowl game. If they don't I think he gets canned. Not sure on possible replacements. 

4. Nebraska. This is a program that expects to win championships every year and Bo Pelini has dragged them to mediocrity. I think with another 9 win season Nebraska will go a different direction. I think Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart would be a good hire for them. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 110 Comments