Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

1st weekend of College Football

0 HS
NashBuckeye's picture
August 17, 2014 at 2:38am
17 Comments

Sorry but I just can't wait for the beginning of the season. I looked at the schedule for the first weekend, and it made me even more excited.  Here are the games I am excited for on the 1st weekend.

Thurs. Aug. 28

6 pm:  Texas A&M vs. South Carolina - No Johnny Football means i can actually root for A&M again.  

8 pm: Boise St vs. Ole Miss:  First chance to root against the #&$¥@-ing SEC

10 pm:  B1G vs. PAC 12:  Rutgers vs. Washington St.  Go Scarlet Knights!

Friday Aug. 29:  Buckeye opener EVE:  Nothing great here but these games will get me through the last night of the offseason.

7PM:  BYU vs. UConn: told you it is not great, but BYU is one of those teams that can be dangerous against good teams but could also screw up against a team like UConn.

1030 PM:  My favorite scUM coach of all time (RichRod) starts his season as Arizona hosts UNLV.

Sat. August 30:  18 hours of Football starts with UCF vs. Penn St in Ireland @ 830 AM.  I am usually loyal to the B1G but not sure i will root for PSU in this one.

NOON:  OSU vs. Navy....Nuff' said.  GO BUCKS!!

330 PM: WVU vs. Alabama..My wife is a WVU grad so i had to list this one.

530 PM: Clemson vs. Georgia...Good game but could both teams lose, please?

8 PM: FSU vs. Oklahoma St.....I hope its interesting for at least an hour because...

9 PM:  Wisky vs. LSU....Choke on that plastic grass, Les!

1030 PM:  Washington vs. Hawaii...For sickos only like me that want to keep watching football after 14 hours.

Sunday Aug 31:  Utah St vs Tenn ......$&@#%-ing SEC!

Monday Sept. 1:  Miami FLA vs. Louisville..Go Cards! Hate the Canes!

Just 11 days, 16 hours until A&M vs S. Carolina.......SEC team guaranteed to get a loss in that one.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments