Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Single-game Ohio State Men's Basketball Tickets Now on Sale, Duke Sold Out!

+5 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
October 28, 2021 at 2:07am
5 Comments

just an fyi, per Buckeye Extra

If you're looking for a ticket to just see Ohio State host Duke on November 30, your chance is now.

Today, the university announced that single-game tickets for all 17 home games - including that ACC-Big Ten Challenge showdown with the Blue Devils - are officially available via Ticketmaster.

That includes the season opener November 9 against Akron, a senior day showdown with Michigan on March 6 and 15 other regular-season games in between as well as Monday's exhibition against Indianapolis

Multi-game ticket packages remain available as well. Ohio State is selling four-game and eight-game plans in addition to "Premier Package" that includes Duke, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan State and Michigan, a "Big Ten Package" that includes seven conference games and then a "Scarlet & Gray" pass that includes all games with the exception of Duke.

Tickets for the Duke game have already been listed on the secondary market for more than $1,500.

I know I cannot make any games because I cannot get the 8000 miles and get home in time to get the kids off to school, but you should go if you can...Duke, at home!Coach K's swan song, The Last Waltz ...Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments