Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Half an Inch of Water and We're All Gonna Drown!

+8 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
February 16, 2018 at 12:40pm
21 Comments

Juxtaposition. Purdue lost to Wisconsin last night. We curb stomped Wisconsin in their home. Purdue has now lost three games in conference, to us, at home, and two away games. Mr. Holtmann told us this team presented matchup problems. Hells bells, two years ago(remember watcching OSU play Penn State couple years ago?...remember watching OSU basketball a couple years ago? No..hmmm...and why not?

Penn State went into Phily a couple years ago and started recruiting, from the city. Good basketball in the city in Philly. Carr was recruited out of Philly. Recruiting can actually payoff for some teams, even PSU. Aside from some sorta rational takes from the game last night in the aftermath, I came across some remarks about the attributes of current players that make me glad I can tune out the live basketball thread, sorta like I used to do last year and the year before. Remember last year? remember two years ago?

Come on folks. These young cats took a moment to take a deep breath of air, in the wrong place, the wrong time.. Its the B1G, and as sucky as they say it is, its still a war when teams play, if you don't think so, look at how much the big guys weigh round the league. Sharks patrol these waters, folks. First road loss all year? OMG! We are all gonna drown!

Go Bucks! Fuck Michigan!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments