Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Ohio State Moving Up to No. 3 Seed in ESPN Bracketology

+4 HS
BuckeyeEducator's picture
January 22, 2018 at 10:02am
53 Comments

I have been a huge Buckeye basketball supporter since I was little. Going into last week and this stretch of 3 games in 6 days, I told myself to not get excited about this team yet, that there is A LOT of basketball still left.

My main concern was what would happen if Keita went cold and struggled to to keep the offense going. Well these last two games, he has struggled to find his rhythm on the offensive side (7-21 and 0-6 from three against Minnesota, 4-12 and 0-3 from three against Northwestern). However, the team has really picked him up and I begin to wonder, could this be a Elite Eight/Final Four team? 

ESPN thinks so, moving them to a No. 3 seed in their latest bracketology. There is a lot of basketball left this season and I can't wait to see them on the road at Purdue, February 7th. That game is going to tell us a lot about who they are. They have already came a long way from blowing big leads to Clemson and Butler, but I think they still have so much room to improve on.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments