College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Dabo the Clown T-shirt: Send My Commission 11W

+38 HS
APPyBuck's picture
September 7, 2021 at 7:05pm
33 Comments

I live in Charlotte. One of my really good buddies is a UGA alum and making a long story short we got 4 tix to Sat nights game in a box. (Good to know people who know people). Anyway, what does a Buckeye fan wear to a UGA/Clemson game? Of course it’s the 11W Dabo the Clown shirt.  It’s a great troll and opens the door to share I’m an Ohio State fan without being the tool that wears the gear of a team not playing in the game you’re attending… like the 20-something I saw walking around in a Bama jersey. Anyway I was at UGA tailgates all day and probably had my pic taken at least 10x because of the shirt. Most asked where I got it too… so of course I proudly said I was a Buckeye and told them. I even watched a few put it in their phones. My point being if there’s a spike in the sales of those shirts this week especially from the southeast, I’d like some commission. Or at least 11W swag. Go Bucks. 

And Dabo is a clown.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments