College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

EA Sports CFB Wish List

+17 HS
JTFor President2016's picture
February 2, 2021 at 1:21pm
87 Comments

We have a site article on the return, but wanted a separate thread for people to express their wish list for the game. Obviously the graphics will be much improved, as they will be going from PS3/Xbox 360, to PS5 and Xbox (whatever the new one is called). But other than that, here is my list:

1. Ability to choose who your assistant coaches are, and each assistant has specific traits. Want to run an Air Raid offense? Hire a coach that uses that philosophy. Gain a boost if your offense matches your coordinators traits, and visa versa. 
  2. More robust recruiting - 2014 actually went in the opposite direction from previous titles. They attempted to make it much more simple and less time consuming. Give us both options. If you want to have to schedule college visits and "wow" your recruits, you should have that option. 
  3. Transfer Portal
  4. Updated Historical Stat books - This will be dependent on the NIL. It'd be cool to be chasing down JT"s TD record, and actually have it mentioned in the game. 
  5. CFP cut scenes - Granted in real life the show is overkill, but I think it would be very well served to be in the game. After each week, the game cuts away to a show that reveals the rankings. 
  6. More traditions - The game was pretty darn good at incorporating traditions even with the limited power of the consoles. But now? Give me Enter Sandman at VT, the lights at Alabama, and goddamn it, even the f***** dying cat meow at Happy Valley. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 87 Comments