College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The 2020-2021 College Football Season. If I'm Going to Be Honest Edition.

+1 HS
buckzilla1's picture
January 8, 2021 at 4:28pm
11 Comments

Well we are here. 1 game for all the marbles as my Grandpa used to say. Tough as it was to get the season to be played and If I am going to be honest, I am glad it was played. My health was at stake because I felt we had the team to get to the championship game. There I said it. Selfish as it may sound, I am truly grateful for the games we have played and lets go win this thing. 

This got me thinking, if everyone had to be honest about 3 things they thought or said or saw that happened this college football year would they admit it here? You are among friends so lets hear it.  To get the ball rolling here are the other two things that make my list of

If I'ma be honest.

Herbstreit was right, Michigan ducked us because they didn't want the beat down of epic proportions that was coming to them for Harbaugh being a jackkass to Ryan Day.

Finally, IIBH. Texas A&M was not as good as Notre Dame. Jimbo Fisher is the first coach I have seen in my life time that lets his teams have a lot of quit in them.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments