Harbaugh's Losses By Year
YEAR LOSSES
2020 4
2019 4
2018 3
2017 5
2016 3
2015 3

Another week and another loss for our rival against a B1G opponent. The more things change the more they stay the same for a substandard website to our north. 

Khaki boy has lost four of his last five games this season. How much longer can the Michigan Man hold on to the threads of his dream job? Is it time for the administration to crucify their savior? It appears the fans of That Team already have. 

How far has the program fallen? Harbaugh became the first head coach of That Team to start his tenure with at least three losses in six straight seasons. The Wolverines have now lost at least three games in nine consecutive seasons. A program first. 

Collllllllllllllllllllllecting Those Ls

Going back to last year's game against Ohio State, Harbaugh and Michigan has lost six of the last eight games. The lone wins were against a COVID riddled Minnesota team to start this season and a 3OT squeaker over mighty Rutgers. The losses? The Buckeyes beat the Wolverines 56-27, Alabama won 35-16, Michigan State pulled off the "upset" in East Lansing, Indiana ended a 24-game losing streak, Wisconsin embarrassed them in Ann Arbor and Penn State picked up its first win of the season.

The last time the Our Rival lost four of five games in the same season? 2014.

The last time they lost six of eight games? 2013 into 2014.

Last time they lost three straight games in Michigan Stadium? 2008.

The last time they lost their first three home games? 1928.

The last time they lost to an 0-5 team? Never.

"Who has it better than us?" 

Harbaugh's Record in Big Games
OPPONENT RECORD
OHIO STATE 0–5
TOP 10 TEAMS 2–13
BOWL GAMES 1–4
WISCONSIN 2–3
NOTRE DAME 1–1
MICHIGAN STATE 3–3
PENN STATE 3–3
Harbaugh, Their Hero

Remember when mgoblog celebrated the hiring of Jimmy Boy with "It's Happening"? Well, this is what has happened, The One Who Wears Khakis is a combined 1–9 against Ohio State and his bowl opponent. The lone win was in his first season against Florida in the prestigious Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Since that great victory, the Wolverines have gone 0–9 when playing against the Buckeyes or in a bowl game. They have also been defeated by an average score of 36-26 in those contests.

The One Who Wears Khakis has a losing record against ranked opponents, is 2–13 against Top 10 teams and has accumulated 21 losses in five seasons. He is also 11–16 against ranked teams. To put that in perspective, Urban Meyer was 24–5 against ranked teams and 13–5 against Top 10 opponents as Ohio State's head coach over seven seasons.

So, let's find out how the fans of That Team responded to their beloved squad losing its 21st game under Jimmy Harbaugh.

mgoblow

It was hazardous, but well worth the venture on mgoblog.com to read through the comments in the open thread on mgoblog and the site's game recap. Now you don't have to read all 1,923 comments from the open thread and the 203 comments in the staff article. 

As always, the words are theirs. It was difficult, but spelling and grammatical errors were not corrected. 

Note: This used to be written as a reminder on how not to respond when your favorite team loses or struggles. Today? Let's just revel in their misery.

TURNING ON THE ONE WHO WEARS KHAKIS

ThadMattasagoblin

Fire harbaugh

Ham

Leave it to Brown and Harbaugh to make an 0-5 team that’s been bouncing back-and-forth between quarterbacks look like an offensive juggernaut.

Bo Harbaugh

The young men come in with their sacks intact.  They get neutered by this staff and its impotent coaching.

Nofx1728

Good lord these coaches are clowns. 3rd and 3 run up the middle. Been productive this year 

mitchewr

Holy fuck this coaching staff is incompetent.

Spitfire

Back to shitty playcalling

KC Wolve

So hard to watch this shitty play calling. They just insist on wasting downs by running into a stacked box over and over and over and over and over. Plus we even got to see the fucking wildcat in the first drive. I just don't get it. 

Swayze Howell Sheen

The staff has failed. The roster sucks, the development sucks, the execution sucks. Nothing about this says anything other than fire everybody.

Michfan777

I wouldn’t expect much from Harbaugh these days. The fucking idiot can’t even wear a mask like any other coach or human.

He’s not there mentally. 

UMProud

I wish we had a real running back coach instead of Harbaugh's kid who gets coaching tips from Youtube

ERdocLSA2004

We wonder why Harbaugh can’t figure out the glaring problems with this team.  Meanwhile week 8 of the mask boner debacle continues unsolved.  

uofmchris2

MOTHER FUCK. I WISH I COULD PUNCH OUR COACHING STAFF IN THE NOSE

Michfan777

Harbaugh and his shitty staff has made me hate watching Michigan again. Fuck this dude he needs to be axed.

How can Michigan make playing football look so hard?

Mighty Petrusha

6 million buys you THIS for the head coach ?!?!

UMProud

Clown

Harbaugh and his shitty staff has made me hate watching Michigan again. Fuck this dude he needs to be axed.

How can Michigan make playing football look so hard?

UNI_MaizeNBlue

Everyone’s got it better then us Jimmy....Everyone

Blastardz

Fire Earth! Harbaugh is on it! He'll be fired in the process!

Amaznbluedoc

Can Harbaugh be fired at halftime, please?

jjelliso

Lol.  This is the worst coached team in football.  

UMProud

Harbaugh makes shitty opponents look well coached and crisp

MichAtl85

Jim Harbaugh will be my least favorite Michigan coach. Brady had some bad teams but seemed to give a shit. Rich Rod was a fraud but that was obvious early. 

Amaznbluedoc

All I can say is it’s half time and JH and DB have successfully made me hate M football.

RobM_24

You know it's bad when the run game is actually working, and Harbaugh still can't come within a touchdown of an 0-5 team. 

mGrowOld

If this isn't the worst coached Michigan team in my lifetime it's certainly in the discussion.

Nobody knows where to go or what to do when they get there.

Absorbine Sr.

A 0-5 team, coached by James Franklin, and they’re throwing us around like a rag doll. 

The Harbaugh era is done. 

tigerd

Jim Harbaugh and his merry cast of idiots has literally destroyed this program and reduced it to an embarassing array of bad football foibles. Time to blow it all up. C'mon Manuel you have to watching the same crap the rest of us are.

hammers

This program has been a tire fire since 2006. Let's pump the brakes a bit. The hyperbole is dizzying. 

UM Indy

This overpaid clown NEVER has his team fired up and prepared. 

JD_UofM_90

Harbaugh would probably put the woman Vanderbilt kicker in the wildcat formation, if she went to Michigan. She looked good in practice...

JTP

Again I’ve said it before if you care about Michigan and have watched this shit show and you want Jim back, who are either friends or related to him.

MichAtl85

Fuck you Jim. You’re a god damn fraud. 

Bo Harbaugh

2nd and 1 run.  Fuck you Harbaugh.  Take a shot pussy

UNI_MaizeNBlue

Open up the offense you dipshits

KC Wolve

Real fucking genius level play call coming out of that time out

sleeper

Fuck this playcalling

RXwolverine

Is anyone legit enjoying this shit? Lmao why is he still on the sideline? Fire his ass now!

michael honcho

The players don’t believe his bullshit anymore. Fans see a moron who can’t manage a mask much less a football game. Is there really any question that this is over? I mean is there any way we keep this CTE riddled shell of a coach?

Dave B

I actively despise that coaching staff. Fuck those fucking losers. 

uofmchris2

Fuck. This. Team. Fuck. These. Coaches.

BlueSided

I'd rather rip my dick off and throw it in the river than say Don Brown or Jim Harbaugh are good coaches.

Nofx1728

Down 2 scores Jim. Let’s move with some urgency you stupid bitch

How the fuck can this idiot be so bad at clock management.

ckersh74

Beat your dick and fuck around

Fuck around, fuck around

Beat your dick and fuck around 

You're Jim Harbaugh!

I'd rather rip my dick off and throw it in the river than say Don Brown or Jim Harbaugh are good coaches.– BlueSided

Wheeee
FIRE DON BROWN

R. J. MacReady

Don Brown - ‘I don’t coach that.’

JT4104

I've seen enough of the D already. Brown needs to go

Ham

Why hasn’t Don Brown been fired yet?

uofmchris2

Holy shit. These players might be giving up on Don - on purpose.

sonie_me

Fire Don Brown!

UM2LosAngeles

Ran the same play right down the field and no adjustment by Don

Michfan777

Lmao fuck Don brown and his whole staff

Frito Bandito

Someone send Don Brown a box of Muffins

tigerd

Can we fire Brown at halftime?

bamf_16

Don Brown red zone defense been a problem since the 2016 OSU overtimes. 

Bo Harbaugh

Don Brown is such trash

Mighty Petrusha

This is the worst Defense in Michigan history 

worse then Rich Rod 

JWG Wolverine

Don Brown out there re-affirming that he should've been fired at the end of the first half in NJ last week, if not any earlier.

Fire Don Brown off the field right now.

rob f

Fucking fire Don Brown!!!!

Greg McMurtry

DooDoo Brown's defense fails again.

uferfan

Don Brown also believes it is effective to kick eunuchs in the crotch.

TallyWolverine

Defense looks like tackling dummies, just getting pushed around 

B-Nut-GoBlue

THE SAME FUCKING PLAYS KILL DOWN BROWN FROM PENN ST....EVERY YEAR

MFanToledo

Don Brown is a fucking joke. I wish i could suck at my job and make his money

I wanna fight don brown

East German Judge

Fuck dr. Blitz don brown!

Boomer519

Don Brown is beyond a dumpster fire. I don't know a word to describe worse than that but basically that's Don Brown. 

MichAtl85

The word that escapes you is Harbaugh. Don Brown is a real Harbaugh. 

ND Sux

Defense gets a big F 

MgoBlowww

Okay that’s enough of the Don Brown experiment 

HateSparty

Never realized Don Brown has such a punchable face.

JRell

Don Brown = Not a dude

Dr Blitz can eat a bag of dicks – Frito Bandito

TURNING ON THE PLAYERS

Streetchemist

Daxton legit sucks. Fucking unbelievable. Just another one in the long line of 5 stars that went to die at Michigan 

BLUEinRockford

Our linebackers are bad

OkinawaGoBlue

Are there LBs playing? 

jjelliso

These scrubs gave up after the first first down. 

Brian Griese

Omg. -3 on Shibley on the Penn State TD. The D line went to the gaps on their right at the snap and he also went right. FFS, any LB in college should know better. 

bluegary

You could tell this team doesn’t give a shit by the way they came out of the tunnel. We need a true leader. We have 7 captains one of them needs to step up and get into everyone’s shit. 

Sam1863

Dear God - Have any of the clowns on defense ever played this game before?

marmot

How is Erick All still earning snaps? Granted he caught that one (!!) but has he not shown he's one of the single most inconsistent players on the offense? For a team struggling with identity it's baffling that they keep playing guys who are only consistent in their let-downs. 

Harbaugh's Left Elbow

Milton's got his helmet on... we're all fucked.

BlueinKyiv

Joe Milton's fist bumps looked weaker than my grandma's. Sure hope he is more fired up than that just demonstrated.

Indy Pete - Go Blue

Gray just managed to miss two tackles on the same play 

Badger

A Milton rocket pass 5 yards wide. I did not expect that!

cGOBLUEm

A Milton rocket pass 5 yards wide. I did not expect that!

FSUBulldog

Milton is still bad.

ThadMattasagoblin

Milton is terrible.

Gree4

Milton sucks the life out of his wrs

uferfan

He threw that to Bizarro World Tacopants.

Blucifer

Joe Milton is not a good quarterback.

WolverineMan1988

I'd rather have Cade out there throwing left-handed than watch Milton

umchicago

can we bench ross yet?  i would rather play a true freshman.

BLUEinRockford

Ross is so bad....

Qmatic

Josh Ross needs to stop tying cinder blocks to his cleats 

FlexUM

Is this the worst LB crew of all time at UM?

bamf_16

Shibley blown assignment. 

Glad to see the slow walk on getting snaps!

Sam1863

How soon before everyone on this defense gets arrested for impersonating football players?

Absorbine Sr.

Jesus. This defense couldn’t stop the 72 Dolphins. And by that I mean the 72 Dolphins as they are in 2020.

Pepper Brooks

this might be worst DL in my UM fan memory, going back to the mid-60s

trustBlue

Sainristil has been fucking atrocious.

Wolverine 73

Jesus fucking Christ.  Sainistril drops a pass that hits him in the hands, then can’t catch a punt.  Why the fuck is he out there?

The Mayor

Last 3 plays for Sainristil: drop pass, drop pass, drop punt...!!

Coldwater

Oh my God, can’t any defensive lineman disengage from a block?    I know they suck, I know they should be playing at a directional school. But come on..,make a play

HollywoodHokeHogan

Good thing we got the top recruit from MA.  He was just inside the top 600 nationally, but if we ever play a team solely composed of high school players from New England, he’s going to dominate. Plus he tries really hard. 

HateSparty

Ross should be moved to a new position. Like on the bench.

bamf_16

My new favorite game to play is, “Where the fuck was Shibley going on that one?!”

FlexUM

Ross is bad. Bad to the point he’d be challenged to 

Coldwater

That motherfucker number 45 has to make that goddamn tackle

MS3

Ross and Shibley are two of the worst LB I've ever seen in all my years watching football. They're the type of players we have in Year 6... pathetic

San Diego Mick

WTF Milton, use your size, he sneaks like a pussy, shit.

There isn’t enough beer in the fridge or whiskey in the cabinet to deal with Milton and this coaching crew.– Amaznbluedoc

Hostage Harbaugh?Milk, it does a body good?
THE DELUSIONAL

carolina blue

So this is going to be the an Illinois-esque, 65-62 final, right?  

M-Dog

The Michigan Defense needs to watch the Northwestern "Fighting Reece Davis's" 3-Stars Defense on film on a loop for 72 hours and learn how to play defense.

UNI_MaizeNBlue

Here’s to the offense keeping us in the game!

Boomer519

Just let Cade throw every down. 

Ghost of Fritz Crisler

McCaffrey is sitting in his apartment in A2. 

Somebody get McCaffrey on the phone and get him to walk down State Street to play the rest of the game.

Cranky Dave

If Cade is out and Milton is banged up it’s time to bring out the single wing

SD Larry

D has awakened.

Harbaughler

God Hates Michigan Football.

Blastardz

We always deliver the most epic perfect bounces on fumbles.  That osu fumble that literally bounced back into the player's hands....

uminks

We must be the worst team with the most talent in the country! 

BlueInGreenville

I don't understand this notion that you can't win at Michigan. 

Baugh4prez

Can I throw an idea out there? Michigan should call the Fords, negotiate an exit package and have BAUGH become the next coach of the Detroit Lions.

UMVAFAN

Let Tom Brady pick the next coach or at least be on the search committee. He is loyal to Michigan. He’s not loyal to Bo, Carr, Harbaugh or any other Michigan faction. He nearly transferred because of Carr, but through it all, loves Michigan. He also loves football and knows modern football. His opinions and insight should be gold for the athletic department.

vablue

Calling for the firing of a coach shows the classless nature of the main bloggers on this die.  It’s one thing for it to be on the board but from a supposed professional writer is disgraceful.  You should be thankful you are not held to the same standard as you would certainly no longer have a job.

Gulogulo37

Harbaugh has made a lot of mistakes but it's incredibly unfair to not point out how many guys they've lost this year. They replaced 4 OL, and now they've replaced 4 OL since the beginning of this year. Hawkins, McGrone, Hutchinson, Nico, Ambry, Jackson, Paye. I can't think of a year this bad for injuries.

When playing a team that was pre-season top 10, you need everything to go your way. Some of those spots were so egregious that you have to wonder if the big ten is just out to get us at this point.

ATS_Dominance

Harbaugh is going back to the NFL to win 11-12 games a year and probably play in a couple Conference championships and maybe another Super Bowl or two.

SavatoreQuattro

Harbaugh isn’t getting fired. 

My Name is Legions

I'd love to see him coach Detroit, and then get Hafley if not Meyer. And Meyer might...got spurned by OSU and imagine if he gets us last OSU, he will go down as the biggest figure in the rivalry, having won both places.  

Time to fake covid to fuck osu– fishgoblue1

ONE LINERS

chkersh74

Ugh...do I really want to tune in and do this all over again? 

bluegary

Ready for 3 hours of pain.

RGard

fuck

MFanToledo

Turkeys werent the only thing getting carved up this week

uferfan

Poo-Poo Platter.

Gree4

Michigan D looking like a bunch of statues

WolverineHistorian

RichRod defense.  I want to shield my eyes every time they step on the field.  

Blue4U

a cure for a winless team is play Michigan

carolina blue

Holy fuck....they had 9 in the box and we fucking ran it. 

JHumich

Watching Michigan football is the worst feeling in my life right now :(

Haskin's Bandaid

Pure Michigan 

UNI_MaizeNBlue

I skipped bow hunting for this bullshit 

readerws6

Good thing I have work to do in the garage.

Brian Griese

Our tackling sucks donkey balls. 

Ghost of Fritz Crisler

Look, both teams are bad. 

But so far Penn State looks less bad.

WolverineHistorian

Backup quarterbacks feast on Michigan like I feast on a thanksgiving turkey.  

Brian Griese

Herb Brooks can sum this up: “Looks like two monkeys trying to hump a football.”

Michrider41

This team is ass!

ckersh74

If Yost spins any faster in his grave, he's going to burst into flames. 

Avon Barksdale

Please don’t make us play Ohio State. 

ckersh74

This team would find a way to burn jello.

Michrider41

The line will be OSU -56 and that won’t be enough 

M and M Boys

M offense is honoring play calling of Fielding Yost....

Badger

the cardboard cutouts in the crowd need paper bags over their heads for accuracy

killerseafood3

The amount of money Franklin and Harbaugh are making for these two shit football teams is staggering. 

steeltownblue

They're bad on both sides of the ball, so they simultaneously suck and blow.

fatpete

This game will make a great recruiting video

AMazinBlue

They look Spring game bad

Lakeyale13

Well, at least we know who is the worst coach, and team, is in the B10. 

TallyWolverine

This is like suicide by sandpaper watching this 

JamesBondHerpesMeds

I’ve seen more impressive tire fires.

nine and three

Get harbaugh his lions gear ready!!

fatpete

It's not time to yell......  it's time to cry.

Team 101

What a shit show

jabberwock

Harbaugh should be focusing on his LinkedIn profile.

BlueSided

Change this fucking team's name to the Michigan Flaccid Dongs, because they are SOFT.

Thanks for making us Rutgers Jim. – MichAtl85

This never gets old.
REALITY BITES

UMProud

We're at the point of how is Harbaugh gonna fuck this up today...we should be down 14 at the end of the first quarter and TVs will be turned off by halftime if it's like most Harbaugh games of the past few years.

bluegary

This team comes out of the tunnel sluggish every home game.

UMProud

If you had to follow a nose penis you would be sluggish too

RXwolverine

It’s good to see the defense picking up where they left off.....giving up a million yards 

btn

Our best DB just got beat by some dude that’s never caught a pass this year 

cGOBLUEm

The 0-5 team just made that look really easy

Coldwater

Oh my fucking God. That was even worse than I could’ve possibly imagined. They didn’t even put up 1 ounce of resistance. Holy shi

bfeeeavveerr

Worst defense I ever seen by a Michigan squad. Ive been watching since 1964. I take no joy in posting this. It's how I see it.

cGOBLUEm

Over/Under on how long it takes someone to start a Fire Everyone thread?

The Deer Hunter

This current football program is done. 

Tire Fire

Minent Domain

My four-month old blew through her diaper and somehow got poop in her belly-button this afternoon. It was only the second-biggest shitstorm I saw today.

UMVAFAN

I think a change is needed, but I wouldn’t expect a big improvement unless Urban Meyer walks through the door. I think being a B1G and CFP contender once every 4-5 years is the ceiling for Michigan. OSU is going to be a juggernaut under Day...We’re not the cream of the crop anymore, but should be able to contend twice a decade. 

Amaizing Blue

It's amazing how we suck so badly in every phase of the game.  Usually even a bad team has one or two bright spots.

UMxWolverines

We are so fucking stupid 

LabattsBleu

haha...

first time PSU's defense hasn't allowed a score on the first opponent drive:!

sheesh. Michigan is the tonic for everyone

sulryman

Where is the speed in space?  What a joke.

Blue4U

michigan better pray osu can't play in 2 weeks.  day will get his 100

ERdocLSA2004

A lot of firsts today for PSU.  That’s what Harbaugh does.  “You guys haven’t scored a point on your first drive or held a team on their all year?  Hold my chocolate milk.”

rob f

I don't know what's worse: our defense or our play-calling. 

mitchewr

Answer: Yes

RobM_24

Savvy play design having two recievers in the same window so one defender could cover both. Next level stuff. The wildcat also continues to be a loss of down play. 

markusr2007

The real question now is, if even Jim freaking Harbaugh can't make it happen at Michigan, then my God, who ITAF can?

bluegary

Just another embarrassing game for Harbaugh. I sure hope our game with osu gets canceled. They will score 100 against this crap team. I thought they might come out fired up after there big win last week. Guess I was wrong again.

Michrider41

We have a shit defense and shit offense.  They look stellar against each other in practice. 

RockinLoud

You guys better pray to whatever deity you believe in that the OSU game is cancelled, because it will be the worst, most embarrassing ass beating in the history of Michigan football. UM was lucky Tressel was content to play Tressel-ball instead of keep scoring against RR, they won't be so lucky against Day.

Mighty Petrusha

My apologies to Greg Mattison for being mad and not understanding his move to Ohio State.

it all makes sense now. 

Eschstreetalum

Somewhere Matt Millen and Jerry Sandusky are smiling. This is a sad day. 

Goggles Paisano

Unwatchable.  If you can’t gain 6 inches with a 6’5” 240lb QB, you probably don’t deserve the job.

powhound

Between Michigan and Stanford, Harbaugh is 78W 43L. He’s not a great coach!

Blue Sharpie

The sad reality we are stuck with is no NFL team in its right mind wants to hire Harbaugh and Ward cannot/will not fire him this year which means at least one more year. Then, what is worse, keeping Harbaugh with only one year left...bad for recruiting?  Or renewing his contract and having to commit to another 4 years?

Badger

Kill Me

blueinIN

I made a mistake and looked at the game directly. Now I have to go wash my eyes and stay away for the second half

pdgoblue25

0-5 Penn st looks like the 85 Bears compared to this fucking disgrace of a team

Frito Bandito

Y’all wanna see a dead body?

ckersh74

We've been watching one for the past hour and a half.

YoOoBoMoLloRoHo

UM is bad at football. Really unbelievably bad.

Absorbine Sr.

My Grandmother could see that swing pass play developing. And she’s been dead for 20 years. 

uminks

Our University no longer cares about competitive football. That is why Harbaugh will probably get a contract extension.

006BOatman

I can’t remember what I said to initiate it, but my wife replied, “maybe you wouldn’t be such d*** on saturdays if you watched a team that won.” I apologized and said, touché.

Indy Pete - Go Blue

Penn state and Michigan state are about to have one victory on the season. We are the common denominator.  Wow

San Diego Mick

But, but guys...if we fire Harbaugh, whom will we get that's better?

I say any-fucking-body, that's who.

TallyWolverine

I feel like we have a team full of Pedros and Uncle Ricos, coached by a staff of Napoleon Dynamites. 

trustBlue

Looks like the McNamara hype train has officially been derailed.

R. J. MacReady

I honestly don't stress anymore. I've accepted we suck. Once you do, you'll feel better.

kehnonymous

Shot, Chaser
Shot, Chaser
The Deer Hunter

Agreed!

Like a shot of Jamesons then pickle juice. 

The Geek

Dang. We suck. 

Blue Sharpie

Anemic, sloppy, impotent, bad, ugly.....See you next year.  I'm checked out for the last two games, hopefully the last game is canceled....or else OSU will drop 75 to 100 on this defense

UofM Die Hard

If Harbaugh is the HC next year, I’m gonna tap out like 50% of the fan base. 

I’ll put my football M gear in a box, tape said box, put that in a bigger box, tape that box...then I’ll put it in the crawl space where that stench can hopefully stay away from my nostrils. 

JD_UofM_90

I am convinced that all 22 OSU starters could be out with Covid in a couple of weeks, and this team would still lose by more than 3 scores.  

mackbru

Harbaugh was gifted two pretty loaded rosters. He was given plenty of time. With each passing year, the team got worse.

UM Indy

Jim looks like a whiny little bitch in these pictures ... which in fact he is. 

NYCBlue

One of the sickening things about Harbaugh’s teams is that they don’t play with any enthusiasm.   They take on his personality, which is arrogant and dull. 

GoBlueGoWings

He seems like a coach going through the motions. Like he knows deep down he is leaving after this year. 

Judge Smails

Without that circus catch by Henning, they don't even crest 100 yards passing.  #speedinspace though...

JamesBondHerpesMeds

It would be absolutely fucking poetic if Harbaugh and Gattis’ last offensive play at Michigan was a failed 4th down QB sneak.

BlueMan80

It’s over.  Period.

The ruling on the field is that Michigan is terrible. The previous season is under review.– JHumich

Keep On Keepin' On.
Give me an O...Give me a No...Oh no, I am the first UM coach to start his career with at least 3 losses in six straight seasons.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments