College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Osama Bin Dabo

+10 HS
blocko330's picture
June 11, 2019 at 4:36pm
101 Comments

The below article is from February of this year and I'm not entirely certain why it's just now getting talked about, but I guess that's par for the course when it comes to Swinney and Clemson Football.  I think there are many on here that don't buy into his "Aww shucks, lil ole clemson" narrative he likes to push.  This is a little tidbit from the pasted article (when asked about Alabama letting him into the state anymore):

“I think it was all fun and games early on. It was, ‘Aww, isn’t that sweet’ and all that stuff. I don’t know about walls, but I am kinda like Osama bin Dabo,” Swinney said, laughing. “I have to navigate my way through the caves and back channels too make my way through Alabama these days. They aren’t happy to see me, but it’s all good. It’s a good problem.””

I don't think Dabo is a bad guy by any means, but I'm sick of everyone putting him on some kind of PEDestal.  Maybe this will open some eyes out there.  Anyone offended by this kind of comment?

https://thebiglead.com/2019/06/11/dabo-swinney-osama-bin-dabo/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 101 Comments