College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

FOR TOM HERMAN..... COACH EXTRAORDINAIR ON HIS VICTORY

+36 HS
Cruiser72's picture
January 2, 2019 at 10:51am
71 Comments

Looks to me like nobody here wants to say it, so I will...…….  It takes a GREAT OHIO STATE COACH TO CREATE A PUMMELING FOR THE SEC..... Late last night, I watched a young man who lost his father a while ago teach an SEC Georfia Bulldog team they did not even belong on the field with the Texas Longhorns, anymore than they belonged in the CFB playoffs, and so I poured a glass of Champaign, and drank a toast to the coach that produced Ohio States greatest Civil War battle against those confederates from Alabama, and then to bring home the BIG Taco trophy week later. I have had a love affair with college football for over 65 years, and have witnessed history throughout my life, but the performance I witnessed in December 2014, and January 2015 left me on life support, and I need to say this to say thank you to Tom Herman who is still an SEC nightmare.

Today I RETIRE from all sports, for if I do not it will kill me...……  and to all you sports fans may your sports futures be as great as mine has !

I leave Ohio (the place of my birth) because my children don't think I can continue alone and on my own, they are probably right.....  so Saturday morning I go to Tucson to live in an assisted community and live out the rest of my days with a sitter...geesh

I love, and will miss each and every one of my fellow BUCKEYES

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments