College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

More Likely, Urban Meyer and James Franklin Both Stay or Both Go?

-8 HS
Spartan13's picture
November 20, 2018 at 3:29pm
52 Comments

Both Pete Thamel and Colin Cowherd have reported the likelihood of Urban leaving and Cowherd said it as fact. I know many get mad about this but its looking pretty likely Urbs is gone after this year. James Franklin has been linked to the USC job which is 1. a better job and 2. much easier to win at with regards to the programs you are competing with. He just a a heated exchange where the reporter asked him if he is interested and after his inevitable dance around the question the reporter asked him straight up again with again no answer. 

So what do you think is more likely, Urban and James Franklin both leave or they will both stay for next year? I would say they are both gone. the Urban sideline cam is annoying but there are health concerns and the administration and him no longer get along. I think it is a no brainer for James Franklin. If this happens congrats to Harbaugh. 

*By the downvotes I see I have hurt some feelings by suggesting the possibility of the coach with severe health issues who literally collapsed on the sideline may retire. I'm sorry lads he may not be here forever. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments