College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Joe Burrow Acknowledges Buckeye Nation

+28 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
September 19, 2018 at 11:40am
74 Comments

I know for some reading about Joe Burrow is old news they don’t want to see on a Buckeye website.  Sorry. I recommend you read no further, here.

I think Buckeye Nation’s (before TCU game) reaction to Joe leading LSU to a victory shows how invested we are in his story and how “once a Buckeye always a Buckeye” is true for us. Joe is an Athens, Ohio boy and a graduate of tOSU.  He saw Buckeye Nation’s respect and returned it.

Here’s the full interview with Joe from LSU:

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/LSU-Tigers-football-QB-Joe-Burrow-on-beating-Auburn-his-2018-season-Ohio-State-122161035/

The Buckeye Nation/Joe Burrow mutual love:

Q: What did you think of the Ohio State fans cheering for you and this LSU team on the big screen at Cowboys Stadium ahead of their game against TCU?

"I thought that was really, really cool. I enjoyed my time there a lot. I love the place, love the people and love the fans. It really meant a lot to me that they showed love like that. I saw the tweet, then my mom actually sent it to me. I’m sure she cried about it, because she’s a cryer, and she gets really happy. But, I thought that was really cool."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 74 Comments