College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

11W Community Power Parlay: Using Warren G's Money

Matt Gutridge's picture
August 31, 2018 at 11:51am
13 Comments
Ohio's Finest
That's right, Warren, we ran off with $150,000 of your secret money. Now we're going to use it to bet on college football games and there is nothing your rotten corpse can do about it.

UPDATE
Voting is now closed. Thanks to all who participated.

Your Week 1 Parlay Picks
Ohio State (-38.5)
Michigan (Pick)
Auburn (-2.5)
LSU (+3.5)
Florida State (-7)

In honor of The Presidential Power Parlay, let's open up the 11W vault and pull from Warren G. Harding's blood money. This year, the power parlay is going to be controlled by you.

MAKE YOUR 11W PARLAY VOTES HERE

You read that correctly, the readers of Eleven Warriors are going to vote to determine how to wager the last of Ohio's most dangerous son's money. During the busy times of the past several weeks, I was able to sneak into the 11W basement and walk out with several wheel barrel loads of Warren G's cabbage. Shhh, I was able to hustle out $150,000 of Marion's finest's stash.

Instead of using the money to kick my feet up on the white sands of the Bahamas, I figured it would be more exciting to let it ride using the gambling expertise of the Eleven Warriors' community.

For Week 1, we are going to drop $10,000 on a parlay for these five games:

11W Power Parlay Week 1 Games
Game 1: Oregon State at No. 5 Ohio State (-38.5)
Game 2: No. 14 Michigan at No. 12 Notre Dame (Pick)
Game 3: No. 6 Washington at No. 9 Auburn (-2.5)
Game 4: No. 8 Miami at No. 25 LSU (+3.5)
Game 5: No. 20 V-Tech at No. 19 Florida State (-7)
The Potential Winnings

If we are able to correctly pick the five winners, the $10,000 will bring in $200,000. Miss on one selection and the $10,000 goes in the grubby hands of Vegas underlings.

• To participate, please click on the quiz below (or the link above) to make your picks for the five games.
  • The teams with the most votes will be our community picks for this week's parlay.
  • Don't worry if your pick is deemed correct/wrong, using a "quiz" for the survey and it needed a designated "correct" answer. All favored teams are the "correct" answer.
  • Feel free to share and debate your picks of the games in the comment section. 
Loading Week 1 Parlay Picks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments