College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Amazon's All or Nothing : Team Up North : Schadenfreude

+4 HS
cmented36's picture
April 9, 2018 at 10:01am
62 Comments

So as I was trying to find something to watch last night while the Mrs. finished up working from home, I stumbled onto Amazon's All or Nothing for the Team up North. Now typically I wouldn't give this type of show any concerns because of the subject, however I did decide since I knew the outcome already... to enjoy a little bit of schadenfreude. I completely skipped the entire series to the Wisconsin/OSU games and got to relive from their perspective the pleasure of them basically getting to the point where "If we win these two games, we would have turned our season around"... all while fully knowing the outcome. It may be cruel, but it was thoroughly enjoying.

It would be cool for Amazon to eventually do one of these series with a team that's actually good some day just to see a little behind the scenes. (I believe only the Rams, Cardinals, and UM are available so far)

Has anybody else watched? Did you actually watch the full series? I could only stomach that much Maize and Blue for the 40 minutes or so that I watched... however I may have to revisit for the bowl game let down shenanigans. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments