College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

What would you do if you were a 5 star recruit?

0 HS
SwnsnGody's picture
March 25, 2015 at 8:15am
74 Comments

I know most of us missed this 5 star level by 4.5 stars, but we can put our dream hats on for this forum. 

You are a 5 star recruit who has an offer from every major college football program in the country. 

I'll put myself in the QB position since I have an arm like Uncle Rico in Napolean Dynamite.  I would love to commit early to help build a class. However, I would also love going on official visits.  These visits would allow you to travel the country, see some beautiful girls campuses, and meet a lot of people.  Heck, I heard some of those southern schools pay you to visit. 

Back to reality... I guess I'll have to wait til my next life to commit to the THE Ohio State University.

What would you do?  Would you go on as many visits as possible? Would you commit early and help build the class?

Would you do the same thing if you were being recruited for basketball?  What if you were being recruited for both sports?  All ears, folks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 74 Comments