College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

College Football Playoff Solution

0 HS
buckeyebean81's picture
November 3, 2014 at 6:20pm
4 Comments

I'll start off with I am stationed in south Georgia with the Navy, and haven't lived in Ohio for almost fifteen years and have been stuck in SEC territory for the majority of that time. I also have in-laws who are humble yet devout Tennessee fans. Now with the melting pot of college football fans that comes with being in the service, I have figured out how to make the College Football Playoff get the results that true fans deserve.

First, we would make two brackets of four.  In the first bracket, we will take the top four teams from the SEC west. Then in the second bracket of four you select the top four teams in the rest of college football. Then we have a quarter final and semifinal round. Wait this is my favorite part, we then take the Runner-up of the SEC west bracket and have them go to the NCG  to once again face the SEC west bracket champion. This will allow us to determine who is truly the best team in the nation.  

On a serious note...I will admit I was very oblivious growing up to anything SEC back in the 80's and 90's now I feel like I can't escape it. The media won't stop bringing it up and their fans are blinded by their own arrogance....exhale, we can't fight it we can't change it.  Each game stands alone who was the better team that night, period.   If it is such a sure thing why do they even bother playing the game.  Please Lord let us game by game, season by season bring some sense and peace back to college football. Rant over.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments