College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Straight Cash Homie - CFB Week 9 ATS

0 HS
JDupler's picture
October 24, 2014 at 9:20am
4 Comments

Week 9 is already here, hard to believe.  This week is weak compared to the last month and I am betting the favorites hold serve.  Like every one of them.

Oregon -17.5 vs. CAL

1000 FS1 (Friday)

Oregon has found their offense, along with some healthy lineman.  The old Oregon shows up and demolishes a pesky, yet still pretty terrible Cal defense.  This could be 48-3 at half or some stupid Pac 12 sh*t.

Mississippi State -17 at KENTUCKY

330 CBS

Welp, Kentucky fell back to earth after they seemed to be a quiet yet awesome SEC team.  They don’t recover from their beat down in Baton Rouge last week and the number one team in the nation rolls the basketball school.

MICHIGAN STATE -17 vs. Michigan

330 ABC

Anything under 24 and I’m all Sparty.  -17 is the line, not the total yards for Michigan, yet.  I have no idea how Michigan will score more points than Michigan State’s defense will against them.  They might use a running clock in the fourth quarter.

MARSHALL -28 vs. FAU

400 FS1

Cato will have 4-5 touchdown passes.  In the first half.  28 is huge, but Marshall is another team that doesn’t let up in the second half and their proud defense will want to keep FAU out of the endzone.  Herd rolls.

Ole Miss -3.5 vs. LSU

715 ESPN

Oh look, another LSU night game.  Weird.  LSU got smacked by the other team in Mississippi and Ole Miss’ defense is too good against an average-to-poor LSU offense that I’m putting the Rebels over by at least 10.  This could be a defensive struggle early, but Bad Bo is nowhere to be found and the Ole Miss offense will find themselves before the LSU offense does.

Alabama -17 vs. TENNESSEE

730 ESPN2

Return of Kiffin and return of Alabama’s offense, part II.  I’m still not over 59-0 last week and Tennessee is too young and not good enough to keep the Tide from rolling.  I’d like this a whole lot more under 14 because once Saban gets up, he runs the clock.  However, the Tide are white hot and technically this is a rivalry game, so Rocky Top will be Rocky Dead by the 4th.

Ohio State -13.5 vs. PENN STATE

800 ABC

Under 14? Are you serious? I watched the entire UCF and Michigan games and Penn State does not have their shit together.  Ohio State is straight fire and I know *they haven’t played anyone* but JT is confident and all the plays that weren’t called against VT are being called in every correct situation.  Buckeyes are not looking forward to East Lansing and continue their path of scorched turf.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments