College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Losing Effect: That Team

Matt Gutridge's picture
September 28, 2014 at 2:32pm
17 Comments
Brown Jug Winners.

Another week and another loss by That Team. The meltdown for That Team's fans continues. I have posted some of the gems from MGoBlog.com so you don't have to read all 540+.

That Team's fans on Hoke, the coaches and the program:

ann.arbor.lover:

Fire Brady Hoke. For the sake of everything.

BloomingtonBlue:

This is a joke. The mans head is so far up his ass. He's by far the worst coach in the Big Ten and possibly the worst coach Michigan has ever had.

Medic:

The Shane Morris episode was an absolute fucking disgrace. The likes of which I have never witnessed before. 

Hoke should be fired immediately. 

bladesmizuno:

Now we'll have to hear the same moronic crap after another disgusting performance.  "Kids worked hard in practice."  "Had strong team in the locker room."  The guy is probably not even a good high school coach!  In 40 years of following this team, I have never been more embarrassed.  GOOD FREAKIN GRIEF!!!

Hoke

newfoundbomb:

go back to the mac or mountain west.  you are not an elite head coach.  go be a fake coach and let a real coach show up

ChicagoGangViolins:

Even the reporting crew hesitate to defend them. Demise of a regime, a clean sweep and we try again. The grenade has landed on live TV.  Kaput.

LordGrantham:

Last week, I said I felt bad for Hoke.  I no longer feel that way.  When you're so incompetent as to put your own players at risk, well, fuck you and get the fuck out of town.  God damn it I am pissed right now.

Mazzy:

I can't see any cons at this point to firing him now and putting in an interim. It is what it is; salvage what we can now or watch it burn completely in the end. I can make my own bonfire, thanks; I'd rather be watching a so-so game in the Big House under an interim than watching the whole place burn to ashes just so we can get all righteous and say we can Hoke a fair shake.

Roy G. Biv:

This is like "Groundhog Day" with the bad performances game in and game out, except ours seems to be getting worse every time instead of repeating itself.

MGoNukeE:

No offense to the MGoStore, but I'm burning my "Fergodsakes" shirt after tonight. There will no longer be any part of my Michigan fandom that associates with Brady Hoke.

Hoke and Mattison

snoopblue:

Regents need to force resignations of Hoke and Brandon.

Rather than coaching candidates, I am more interested in AD candidates.

los barcos:

how lucky are we NOT to be playing MSU or OSU at home? Those games could have been 75% MSU/OSU fans....

realfootballfan:

I miss the f*ck out of Lloyd

Score

That Team's fans on leaving Morris in the game:

True Blue Grit:

Shane could barely stand and had to prop himself up against a lineman between plays.  Yet he stayed in the game.  How does that NOT reflect very poorly on the coaches for keeping him in the game?

AnthonyThomas:

It doesn't take a f*cking doctorate to understand that Morris was injured and shouldn't have been playing, regardless of the official diagnosis. You weren't watching the game or you're stuck in the '70s like Brady is if that didn't register. 

Waves:

And then Bellomy not being able to find his helmet and Hoke putting Morris back out there... The Keystone Cops would have come to mind if it  hadn't been so tragic. I just felt so bad for Morris. Now he's probably ruined.

bighouse22:

I almost think they cannot admit to it being a concussion because that would be it for their jobs!  I am curious if the focus will be on the ankle or they will not discuss it at all because that is Hoke's policy.

Ouch

Brian:

The point is that they did not conduct a fucking exam after his "momentary blackout." It is not speculation. We saw a QB take a headshot and then lose control of his body momentarily. That is a fact, and if Michigan is too fucking stupid to take him off the field everyone should be fired.

hart4eva:

What's irresponsible was Hoke leaving an immobile quarterback in there to get drilled. Morris was clearly injured (there is a difference between hurt and injured, and Morris was clearly the latter)...
Once that hit happened and Morris was injured even more, he should never have been an option for the rest of the game. Leaving him out there and then putting him back in is coaching malpractice.

RuebenRileyonRye:

He took a huge hit to the head and almost collapsed... I understand all you people asking this question but, damn, did you not see what the rest of us saw? The signs were there of him being raddled in the brain.

newfoundbomb:

hoke didn't realize shane was hurt because since he has been coach every qb at michigan has been limping or hobbled.  its the norm around here

Winner

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments