Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

AMA With Jacob Rhee, New Associate Producer at Eleven Warriors

0 HS
Jacob Rhee's picture
May 26, 2023 at 4:01pm
76 Comments

Hi everyone! My name is Jacob Rhee, and I'm an associate producer here at 11W. I came on board in February, and recently saw a forum post (shoutout to the legendary GINNandjuice) calling for an AMA with some of the new writers. So, here we are.

Just to give you a quick background on myself, I grew up in Columbus as a diehard Ohio State fan, and currently go to school at UCLA (technically a conference rival now, so I feel weird about that). My long-term plans likely involve computer science, but my true biggest passion will always be Buckeye athletics. In regards to professional sports, I root for the Cavs, Bengals, and Reds, and will occasionally flick on a Blue Jackets or Crew game.

It was clear from a young age that any future I had in the sports industry involved me writing about it instead of playing it. My baseball and golf careers brought me great joy, but my overall lack of ability provided that same happiness to the opposing team. I soon started consuming all kinds of Eleven Warriors content, and haven't stopped since. My love of the site - along with a background in journalism - led me to eventually apply for a role here, and I've enjoyed every second of my time with 11W thus far.

Our community is a really special one, and I absolutely love getting to know you guys. So without further ado, let's begin.

Ask away!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 76 Comments