Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Uphill Fight

+11 HS
Dillon G's picture
October 2, 2020 at 11:07pm
77 Comments

The clinical term is a nice alphabet. ASP and HCP. There is overlap. There is over lap in "cluster B", and a PhD is the only one that gets to speak with authority to the judge. But I have the paperwork today. The exams up front cost my an additional $3600. I don't know everything, not even close. But I decided to make myself familiar with a bunch of this, even before divorce. One reason is she used a big word, often misused today. Sitcoms and other things don't help when they misuse the word. She said I was narcissistic. I had to look it up thinking to myself

I'm not that self centered or egotistical.

I didn't know how serious it was, only the growing problem and her hatching her plan for financial settlement. Meaning the marriage to her was a sham from the start. So I looked up the word and realized to myself

That is how she is.

You are not allowed to be happy unless they let you be happy. That is a trait of all psychopaths and sociopaths. I also learned the difference and over lap of those terms. My short, unprofessional, non expert explanation is psychopaths are believed to have different lobe development in the brain, because they don't react the same way. Both will slit your throat in your sleep if it benefits them though.

Anyway, my main goal now was not so much financial loss, but protecting 2 little girls from the monster. I will answer, if there are questions, as I can.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 77 Comments