Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Seeking Help: Columbus Area Restaurants

+4 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
February 5, 2020 at 9:34am
81 Comments

Hi fellow 11Wers... So I am looking for a nice place to dine next Wednesday prior to the Rutgers basketball game.  We are going to celebrate my wife's completion of the classroom portion of her physical therapy program.  Usually it is just me making the 4 hour drive up to Columbus for basketball games, but since she takes her last final next Tuesday she's going to tag along!  I want to surprise with a somewhat nice dinner, preferably a new spot.  We've done Jeff Ruby's down here in Kentucky, so probably looking at possibly Hyde Park?  Although, if there are any hidden gems in the Columbus area, please let me know.  I believe the game tips at 7. First reservation at the Upper Arlington Hyde Park location is at 4:30 PM so don't wanna cut it too close.  I'm open to other options too, doesn't have to be a high dollar steak... She loves seafood as well as authentic Mexican or Asian cuisine.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 81 Comments