Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Here We Go Again.. McMurphy Up to No Good (Re: Trevon Grimes and Zach Smith)

+4 HS
silverbullet71's picture
November 13, 2018 at 10:27am
186 Comments

Brett McMurphy is back on his bullshit:

On Sept. 26, 2017, Trevon Grimes, then a freshman wide receiver at Ohio State, called his father. “He was in tears,” LeBron said in a lengthy sit-down interview with Stadium in New Port Richey, Florida. “My heart was crushed.”

Over the next few hours, LeBron detailed his son’s departure from Ohio State and the “toxic” environment that led to it.

“Trevon said, ‘I want to leave.’ He was very emotional. He said, ‘I can’t take it anymore. I just want to leave.’ Trevon went up to Ohio State in August (2017) and in two months after I sent him up there – it’s supposed to be the greatest moment of his life and I’m feeling it’s a blessing – I get a phone call from him crying, angry and confused,” LeBron said. “His mom (Leah Grimes) was the first one to call me. That’s why I knew it was bad when his mother called me. Trevon said, ‘You have to get me out of this situation.’”

Trevon told his father he got into an altercation with Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith at practice.

Asking all that participate here to please discuss respectfully.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 186 Comments