Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

OLD DUDE NEEDS HELP

+6 HS
Cruiser72's picture
February 17, 2018 at 10:08am
48 Comments

Morning fellow Buckeyes, I need some help OUTSIDE this forum, I own a 1977 Ford Cruiser Wagon (Pinto) I have been restoring for 2 years now, and have around 10K invested so far, last year while on a test drive the right rear wheel came off when the axle lock failed, so now after replacing the axle with an 8 inch from a 77 Cobra, I guess I am ready to start on the panel repair on the damage, BUT having Parkinsons does make things difficult, and I need an advisor, or even a helper I am so afraid of making an unreversable error if someone is out there who would be willing to aid in advice, or more please let me know.....  the body shop (McCreary's) where I live gave me an estimate of 1800 dollars....  geesh a lot for a man drawing disability.  the damage is on the drivers rear and involves the panel behind the wheel well, below the style line........  I can pay some.   I am auctioning the car via Mecum auctions for the children of St. Judes when she is done.. ALL $$ generated will go to the kids

thanks for reading

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments