Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tennessee is an Absolute DUMPSTER FIRE!

+10 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
November 28, 2017 at 11:57am
50 Comments

Okay... So I live in Kentucky, which absolutely sucks this time of year because of avid "SEC is the GREATEST" mentality that engulfs the area.  Kentucky basketball fans are now chirping  and anytime you wear a Buckeye Football shirt you are met with stupid SEC fan boys gushing over how much better anyone in that conference is than the Bucks.  Enough of my SEC rant because I could go on for days.

I want to turn my attention to the Tennessee fans and their superiority syndrome.  If Vols fans think their program deserves a better coach than that of Coach Schiano (which I personally would disagree with) that is their own prerogative.  But as many of you have shared, it is infuriating to see them torch his reputation and attack him as man.  He not only missed out the opportunity to step back into the head coaching role at an established program, but they've essentially labeled him "damaged good".  I am with Urban in that I will gladly welcome him back with open arms.

The latest news that David Cutcliffe has refused to interview is music to my ears.  I had a Tennessee fan have the audacity to text me first when the news broke of Schiano the same load of crap Clay Travis tweeted and even taking it so far as to making an Urban Meyer/Aaron Hernandez reference.  It pretty much lit me up and got me going.  I wish nothing but the worst for this program and enjoy seeing these fools on Rocky Top loose their minds.

I agreed with I believe it was Joel Klatt's tweet in saying that, "You've now made your bed Tennessee, so lay in it."  I hope they are laying in a decade of irrelevance.  Here is to many more winless SEC seasons.  Thanks for letting me rant away my frustrations that continue to build as I live in SEC country.  I can't wait to get to Indianapolis this weekend for the game.  Hoping to be inside Lucas Oil, advice for purchasing scalped tickets?  When/where/whom to buy from?  I have waited too long so might as well continue to find the peak buying window.  GO BUCKS!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments