Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Wonderful Woman Next to Me

+50 HS
CALPOPPY's picture
October 29, 2017 at 8:50am
74 Comments

Shout out to the woman and her man that sat next to me at the Ohio State-Penn State game. You were wonderful.

It was wonderful that you and you husband took your grumpy-nut-asses home with about 13 minutes left in the game.

It was wonderful that you were yelling curse words the entire game with my boy there.

It was wonderful to hear your man yell to have someone break Saquon’s leg.

It was wonderful that you kept asking why our Buckeye football coach is our football coach, due to our lapses on special teams.

It was wonderful that your man kept bad-mouthing the coach and team because we had some crappy plays that “should have been fixed after a two-week layoff”.

It was wonderful to hear you start blaming JT Barrett for our troubles in the game when we fumbled with 13:13 left. After all, not only did JT fumble at that point, but he also had not kept Penn State from a long kickoff for touchdown, had not prevented another long kickoff return, and had not prevented some inconsistent calls on pass interference.

It was wonderful to hear you complain about JTB “not having it” after I questioned your logic, considering he had to that point led the Buckeyes to 400 yards and about double Penn State.

But, mostly, it was wonderful that you left section 13A, row 33, in disgust so that you could beat traffic. You made it so much easier to jump around with all the Positive Pauls and Paulinas in the section. Seriously, I had two more seats to cover when flailing around after scores. I am glad that you missed that fun and joy because I enjoyed it that much more without your negative attitude and comments. 

It was wonderful that you missed that historic game. My guess is that you’re missing an historic season as well.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 74 Comments