Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A Few Thoughts on Fox's Coverage of the Game.

+4 HS
CarolinaBuck's picture
October 28, 2017 at 11:18pm
49 Comments

I don't think their coverage was terrible, but they definitely need to improve in a lot of areas. First, the sound of the crowd and band seemed awkwardly muffled, like they had the field mic in a sealed box.

The replay dude needs to bring his A game next time. He never did show us the Penn State personal foul call on our kick off return following Barley's 97 yd touchdown. He also had a bad angle for the blocked punt replay. 

I've decided Gus Johnson is an acquired taste. He seems to talk in a connected series of proclamations rather then be a story teller which is something I'm going to have to get used to. Also, Fox needs to break out a wardrobe allowance for the crew. The color guy had no coat while Gus had some quilted jacket and a goofy looking toboggan pulled over his head. Seriously, he looked like he was waiting to catch the bus to go to work down at the factory. Overcoats with out hats is the look they need while on camera.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments