Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Roger Goodell’s Wife Defends Him on Twitter

+2 HS
Fatpants's picture
October 12, 2017 at 8:19pm
26 Comments

Apparently Roger Goodell’s wife used an anonymous handle, @forargument, to blast Goodell’s critics on Twitter. 

Per WSJ:

But @forargument has roared to life in the past few months, rising up to vigorously defend Mr. Goodell against perceived attacks on his handling of issues

How do we know it’s her? The WSJ smoked her out and made her admit to it: 

It is Roger Goodell’s wife, Jane Skinner Goodell, The Wall Street Journal confirmed after an examination of the account.

“It was a REALLY silly thing to do and done out of frustration—and love.” Mrs. Goodell said Thursday afternoon in a written statement. “As a former media member, I’m always bothered when the coverage doesn’t provide a complete and accurate picture of a story. I’m also a wife and a mom. I have always passionately defended the hard-working guy I love—and I always will. I just may not use Twitter to do so in the future!”

Meanwhile, in San Francisco:

Link: https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/roger-goodell-has-a-secret-defender-on-...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments