Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

MiamiBuckeye's Monday Music Medley XLI

+7 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
October 9, 2017 at 1:27pm
22 Comments

Hello everyone, time for another one.

We're going to start with a live video from my favorite band, Kamelot. This video comes from their excellent live DVD, One Cold Winter's Night, which is considered by many power metal aficionados as one of the greatest--if not THE greatest--live performances by any metal band. This song, "Forever" comes from their fifth album Karma, and takes its melody from the Edvard Grieg classical piece "Solveig's Song." I always get chills when I listen to the sing-along section.

Remember Panic! At the Disco? I sure do. Man, what happened to that band? They had such a good, unique sound, and then allowed themselves to lapse into what they'd started out as: a Fallout Boy ripoff. Anyway, we'll still always have that one album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. This is one of my favorites from that album: Camisado.

Up next is a hilarious and awesome rap battle between Jordan Peele (as Ali) and Keegan Michael Key (as Michael Jordan) produced by the YouTube channel Epic Rap Battles in History. Features the immortal line: "You needed a movement you're so full of shit."

Last up is a true classic from the master of the falsetto, Frankie Valli. This is a song that's impossible to avoid, and that's not a bad thing. This is "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments