Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Friday Morning Musings... (a Bunch of Nonsense)

+14 HS
MichiganBuckeye222's picture
October 6, 2017 at 9:14am
67 Comments
  • As a 48 year old it is easy for me to judge a kid like Torrance Gibson or Briante Dunn.  But even as a 19 year old, I knew that i could always fuck up a little...but not too much.  That comes from good parenting, which I don't think they got.
  • Not political at all, but don't you wonder where this country is heading since we don't really focus on conflict resolution?  You would think that someone would stand up and say "Hey, can't we all just figure out how to live together on this gigantic rock, even with different opinions and viewpoints?"
  • The Detroit News just posted an article on the front page about Michigan's half a championship.  MSU fans are wondering why this is so important on the day before their big game.  I tend to agree....But they are little brother.  Insert Picture of Kermit sipping tea.
  • Do you think it is possible that Amazon.com is just playing with everyone, and has no intention to open a second HQ?  Is it possible that they just want to see what kinds of incentives can be thrown their way for their 100+ distribution centers that they are opening up throughout the country.
  • Some of my friends should just put down the facebooks every once in a while.  
  • Went to campus last year for the Tulsa game.  I gotta say, I had no idea how old I was.  And then I saw these children who are students...Time is a funny thing.  Enjoy it while you have it.
  • Last week, my uncle passed away at the age of 82.  He had aged really poorly, and quite frankly, didn't have everything taken care of before his passing...Time is a funny thing.  Enjoy it while you have it.
  • Went to the doctor for my annual check up.  At 48, there are more things they have to do.  He said i am way too short for my weight.  He also said that my prostate feels right.  Do you think that maybe they could come up with a less violating way to check this stuff?
  • Peeing in the shower with my hands on my head in the cobra position is one of the great joys of my day.
  • I have an invention which I know is a killer idea, but I have absolutely no way of financing it or implementing it.  Good thing that I got that email this morning from the nigerian prince's banker saying that someone with my last name has coincidentally died and they want to bequeath the money to me.  What could go wrong?
  • Just read this morning that Jim Harbaugh Jr. came out of the closet to his father last year, and Sr. was supportive.  Being a father, I can actually respect Jim.  While i think he is an asshat for other reasons, I think it is important to be there for your kids.
  • My best marriage advice for anyone is that the most important thing to look at in a matre is a sense of humor.  Sex and Sexual attraction vanish with time....But laughs last forever.  Thankfully I have both...but the funny moments are the ones i will always remember.

Have a great weekend, y'all.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments