Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

BLESSED AND HOME

+28 HS
Marine1's picture
August 31, 2016 at 6:12am
33 Comments

Hello Buckeye world !!!  I am still here, and I just arrived back home, I am well, and in recovery after a long long treatment time, I am in remission, but I have some memory problems, weight loss, and some new scars......BUT STILL HERE !  I would like to give my thanks to the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY and Doctor John Stultz of The University of Washington "Olympia" and all the people of the city of Olympia for all the B**chen they put up with from me..........  I missed Ohio a lot !  but most of all I missed my connection here at 11W  (scuse me while I great Ralph)........ 

I still am weak and shaky ! but I am forever humble to be here.... I arrived back last evening..... I hope to contribute a little more, but that is up to the LORD......and I have much reading to catch up on  (as soon as the tremors stop)  GOD has truly blessed me..........  and I am honored to be alive and BACK HOME in the Great State of Ohio....  GO BUCKS      and Thanks Warriors for having faith by keeping my account alive                    (in the words of the GREAT SATCHMO.......... What a Wonderful World

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments