Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

It National Burger Day!!

+3 HS
Revolution.is.my.name 1890's picture
May 28, 2016 at 7:37pm
27 Comments

It's National Burger Day and naturally I'm grilling tonight, drinking some beers, and watching the Thunder knock off the Warriors. NBD has got me wondering what some of the tastiest burgers 11W community have had...whether at a restaurant or homemade. Myself, if I can get it to fit on my bun, I'm putting on my burger. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, lettuce, onion, peppers, bacon, cheese, etc., it's all good. The absolute best burger I've ever eaten was in Nevada (unfortunately I do not remember the name of the spot), but it was a 1/2 pounder, topped with Colby pepper jack cheese, grilled pineapple and jalapeño, some type of chipotle mayo, a mountain of bacon, and a dab of something that can only be described as syrup esque. It was like maple syrup's distant cousin. It was out of this world. I've never had a sandwich that had so much flavor in my life. Still to this day (nearly 6 years ago) I dream of that mouth ecstasy. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments